How to Find Good Topics for PhD Thesis Papers
There are many places where you can find good topics for your PhD thesis paper. You can start by reviewing your textbooks and your lecture notes. These two items provide a wealth of information about your subject matter and offer great potential topics. You should look over headings and subheadings for a topic that really appeals to you. Look for something that you have always wanted to know more about but never had the time.
If you cannot find a topic that interests you within the confines of your previous text books and lecture notes then take some time to browse the internet. Look over your academic website and see if there is anything there are strikes you. Review authors in your field and seek inspiration. Read over posts and books related to your niche for creative boosts.
Of course there are many potential PhD thesis paper topics depending on your field. Some general topics might include:
- What role is played by changing technology with regard to productivity?
- Write about different changes that have taken place in an ecosystem near you
- Do you consider physician assisted suicide an ethical medical practice?
- How can businesses improve the gap between cultural differences in the workplace?
If you want to focus on music or art look over the examples below:
- Is there a type of music or art therapy that is best for treating a specific disorder? Why is it effective?
- What is the link between creativity and mental illness?
- How did the invention of the camera change the way that people viewed modern paintings?
- What influences did European architectural style from the 16th century have?
If you are writing about accounting or business look over the following examples:
- How do issues of ethics affect the fashion industry?
- Do wellness programs improve productivity when integrated into the workplace?
- Would workers be more productive if they were given a four day work week?
If you are writing about criminal justice look over the samples below:
- What improvements do you suggest to make our justice system faster?
- What is the role played by continuing education with regard to limited return convicts particularly among children?
- Should juveniles be tried as adults and be given the option for life in prison without parole?
- Should there by harsher penalties for white collar crime?