Choosing Strong Health Sciences Dissertation Topics
The papers that you will write for your health courses are more difficult than any other one. They need to contain the exact information and to always be updated with the latest news. There are always new discoveries in the medical and science field and in order to submit a complete paper; you need to choose a topic that is constantly developing. The language of this paper needs to be academic, and any colloquial expression will not look good. Some strong topics for a health science dissertation are:
- Vaccination. Although for years children were vaccinated without any major problem, more and more parents refuse to accept this medical procedure. Some new studies show that vaccines can actually destroy the immune system on long term. Present both perspectives with medical evidences.
- Allergies. There are people who are born with allergies, and there are others who develop them after years of consuming an aliment without any problem. The changes that happen in our body are very interesting to explore in your essay.
- Blood types. You can make a very interesting experiment in your class by finding out the blood types of your colleagues. There are small kits that you can find in any local pharmacy. This will be very useful for your classmates, and it will leave a good impression to your professor.
- Organ donation. This procedure saved many lives, and it can be a useful information for your colleagues. Present the general procedures and what is the quality of life of people who received the organs. The way that our body can adapt to such a change is actually amazing.
- Genetic diseases. There are many medical conditions that are transmitted genetically but if they are diagnosed early, they can be completely treated. Unfortunately, many people do not consider making tests to find out if they are in danger to develop such condition. Discuss the most common diseases and how can they be diagnosed early.
- Depression and anxiety in teenagers. More and more young people suffer from these conditions, but they do not know it, so they can’t get treated. By presenting the most common symptoms, you can bring relief for some of your colleagues that have difficulties. It is imperative to get specialized help.
- The effect of fast-food consumption. Nowadays all teenagers eat fast-food on a daily basis. The commercials are so intelligent created that many of them do not even think of the actual damages that this kind of food can cause.